User login

Power of Attorney

Power of Attorney sent from abroad needs to be attested by the Embassy of Bangladesh in that country and then needs to be submitted along with two sets of photocopies for attestation. If the passport along with photocopies is submitted by the concerned person or by the authorized person, Ministry of Foreign Affairs will do the attestation of the seal and sign of that certificate (Power of Attorney).